Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gtalk Messages with Date

07-Dec-2009: 'Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek'

05-Dec-2009: 'Basketball captains in college invariably stop playing basketball by the time they have their second child. They give up something that meant so much to them. They do it for their family. But in doing that, the spark dies. Never, ever make that compromise' Not Not Fountain Head.

19-Aug-2009: 'He had an exceptional faith in that once he left ...., he would arrive,And that once he arrived, he would fight.And that fighting, he would win.'I share(d) his optimism 'Bombastic Day in Delhi' The best way to jump off the clip, 'JUMP', Easy Solution,Fun lies in beating 'GRAVITY'

09-July-2009: 'Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again' :)
30-June-2009: When I bet, I know I'll win for sure; but when I know I'll win for sure, I don't bet.

15-June-2009: Every time I think, I feel I need to run; Every time I run, I feel I need to run faster; Every time I run faster, I feel I need to fly; I dont know how long will it take, But I can feel that am running short on it.

19-Feb-2009: Last Exam - Entrepreneurship :)

15-Feb-2009: 'Mauke milte nahi hein, banaye jaate hein;kaamyaabi hum tak nahi aati, hume kaamyaabi tak jaana hota hein;apne raaste per chalte raho, chalte raho, dheere dheere saari duniya tumhaare raaste per aa jaayegi' - Classy One

No comments: