Sunday, July 17, 2011

My first - Poem

Just wrote my first Poem, Oh man its been such a long time that I have't written anything on this blog, this blog is what I am, what I feel and live. Would be more active now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There was a problem and I didn’t know what to do, I did’t know what to do in life,
I ran, and I ran more, I sweat,

It started raining, Wind started blowing,
With the problems came my determination,
I ran, and I ran more,

As I ran more, I got tired,
The more tired I got the more determined I was, I ran, and I ran,

Before the last round of my race, I was all fatigued,
But then Rain stopped, Wind started blowing towards me, I gained, I ran, and I ran.

With the race over, I won, my body had given up,
But I said its not abt living, its abt LIVING, I won, and I won.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: